Monday, October 1, 2012

September-Running on Empty

Hey dolls.  Here is what I ran out of this month:
 Just four things this month.  I have a couple more things that I am nearing the bottom on for October though.

Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner (travel-size)
This was just $2 so I snapped it up to try it.  I wanted to splurge on the full size version of this but I didn't know how I would like it.  This travel size version lasted about a week and left my hair so soft and shiny.

Repurchase?  If the full size version comes on sale I will definitely buy it again.

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
 I have already reviewed this in an earlier post so I am not going to say much about it here.  I always use this when straightening my hair.

Repurchase? Yes.

Epielle Facial Cleansing Tissues
 Love these. 

Repurchase?  Yes.

Max Factor Shadow Single in BFF
I loved this shadow as a hi-light shade.  I'm sad to see it's all gone but I have substituted my Wet 'n Wild shadow single in Creme Brulee in the meantime.  

Repurchase?  If it ever turns up again at the Dollar Tree-yes!

What did you run out of this month?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the cleansing tissues. I made a special trip to Big Lots to get them and when I got home, I used them to take off my eye makeup......WOW. They really take it all off!

    ReplyDelete