Monday, October 15, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure-All Fired Up

Hi dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails:
This is from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line in All Fired Up.  The Complete Salon Manicure line is currently on clearance at Walgreens for just $1.89 each, so I nabbed this and a couple of others.  

All Fired Up is a bright tomato red, and very chic on short nails. 
I am wearing two coats for these photos and topped if off with Seche Vite.  I wore this for three days straight without chipping.  
I got five more colors, and even saved some money by using my $1 off coupon so that I just paid .89 cents for them!  
If you're shy about rockin' reds on your nails, I suggest trying them on short nails.  Just something so chic and timeless about it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment