Thursday, October 25, 2012

OPI-On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Hello dolls.  Here is what I popped on my nails today:
This lovely polish is from OPI's recent Skyfall collection.  It was hard deciding, just getting one from this newly released collection.  There are so many pretty colors!  I made up my mind with On Her Majesty's Secret Service but I'm pretty sure I'm going back for the glitter and the mini bottles.

 Here are some bottle shots of this beauty:
Isn't it pretty?  I love how the color shifts, but unfortunately, it was very hard to capture on my nails.  I tried the best I could under my Ottlite.
Because this is semi-foil-ish, it dried rather quickly.  I am wearing three coats for these photos.  I had no problems with the formula at all, save for it was a little runny at first, but it built up to a nice opacity with no trouble at all.
 Did you get anything from the Skyfall collection?

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment