Saturday, June 29, 2013

June-Dollar Tree Finds

Hi dolls.  No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...I've just been pretty busy and have had no extra time to spare.

I managed to pop into the Dollar Tree to see what goodies I could find there though.  Here is what I came out with:

 Skinny Girl Tinted Moisturizer
I have never seen these before, and it seemed like it would be nice to take for my camping trip July 4th weekend.  
It comes in a squeeze tube, with a brush attached to it.  The formula is very sheer when blended out.  I didn't notice any significant coverage either, so I would just use this as a sunscreen.

  Elf Shimmering Facial Whip
I have seen these around, but never tried them before.  I picked up Lilac Petal and figured that I would use this as a highlight color on the cheeks.
 It's very shimmery as you can see, and a little goes a long way.  This was a pin sized amount, and it was easy to blend out.

Also, I got two shaving creams from Pure Silk.  I have never seen these at the Dollar Tree before, so I had to get them because I do use this brand quite often.  
 
I also found some Sinful Colors polishes, but they were all colors that I already had, so I didn't get them.  That's all I picked up this month from the Dollar Tree.  What did you find?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment