Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June-Currently Obsessed With...

Hey dolls.  I know this post is kind of late, but better late than never right?

Here is what I was obsessed with in June:

St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse
This is what I have been using almost exclusively since trying a couple of drugstore self tanners.  I watched a bunch of reviews online before purchasing, and I'm so glad that I did.  It's a great self tanner-and very buildable.  

The mousse formula is great to work with, especially because it dries a bit quicker than a lotion would.  I also use the mitt and it makes the process a whole lot quicker.
The pump is also great because it dispenses just the right amount of product.  You just have to shake the bottle really well first, before pumping.

L'Oreal Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm
I picked this up from Target after hearing several beauty gurus go on and on about it.  I had to try it.  And, it was very affordable to boot.  I even used a coupon to snag it for just around $5.  

It claims to repair up to one year of hair damage in just one use.  Sounds too good to be true right?  It's not.
It's very creamy and thick in texture, which means it stays well in your hair.  I just worked this through my ends instead of my regular conditioner and left it in for a couple of minutes before rinsing it out.  

The next morning, I could instantly tell that my hair was so much softer and it even felt silkier.  Needless to say, I was hooked. 

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub
I picked this up from Ulta this month, because I needed a body exfoliater, especially with all of the self tanner that I have been using.

This smells, ah-mazing you guys.  I love how it smells!  It's like a little piece of heaven every time I open this up.
I find that this works well.  The sugar dissolves well and the other ingredients leave my skin feeling soft and well moisturized after use.  

I also picked up the lime coconut one too, but this one is my favorite.

Mac Matte Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
If you haven't heard about this lipstick yet, you have been living under a rock.  Everyone has been talking about this lipstick this spring season, and for good reason.  It's beautiful and the color is right on trend. 

If you like bold lips, then this lipstick is a must for you.  Grab it, order it, find it, get it.  

 Black Leather Studded Purse
I got this bag from TJ Maxx, and this has replaced my previous bag from my "What's in my bag?" post last month.  I love it.  It was only $40, but it looks more expensive.  It's very roomy and well made.  I can still fit all of my things from my previous purse into this one.  And it comes with a shoulder strap too, so if you want to wear it as a crossbody bag, you can do that too.  Love it!  

What have you been obsessed with this last month?  Do tell!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I love that L'oreal conditioner too! I'm on my 3rd tub!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I'm sold on Tree Hut products...I've read really good things via twitter and now I see that you've raved about it. I think I'll try them out.

    ReplyDelete