Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sinful Colors-Poudre

Hi dolls.  This is from Sinful Colors in Poudre.  You may be wondering as I was, what in the world Poudre is.  I Googled it of course.  This polish is from the Bare Necessities collection.
Poudre is apparently a name of a river and a perfume.  Other than that, I have not the faintest idea of why this polish is called Poudre.  

The Bare Necessities collection is quite pretty though.  Lots of pastels and cremes.  Lovely.  I did refrain myself though and just picked up this color.  
This polish was a tad thick for me, so I tipped in some polish thinner and shook it up some more before applying a second coat.  The blue glitter is a random glitter polish that I had in my stash.  Everything is topped off with Seche Vite.
This polish looks great with a tan, and is going to be the next color as my pedi!  

xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Perfect Spring/Summer color(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete