Thursday, May 9, 2013

Revlon-Top Speed Polish in Peach

Hi dolls.  Here is a polish that I have had in my collection for quite a while, but never swatched and posted for the blog:


This is from Revlon's Top Speed line in Peach.  It is a peachy, corally creme.  


I am wearing three coats for these photos, topped off with one coat of Seche Vite.  I had to do the extra coats because this polish was a bit troublesome.  It was very streaky and if you didn't wait for the first layer to dry somewhat, the second coat would lift off the first coat and leave you with a bald spot.  Not cool.

So, here is my right hand making an appearance.  My swatching hand is not up to par right now.  I'm currently using OPI's Nail Envy to see if I can speed up the growth...I kind of miss my long nails.  

Also, I have been totally digging the stilletto nail look-but alas, I don't think that they are totally appropriate for the classroom.  :/  Maybe this summer I can rock them for a little bit?  *crosses fingers*

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Even though the formula was troublesome the outcome looks great. I'm really not crazy about Revlon polishes, so I really don't purchase them often.

    I'm not a fan of the stiletto nail at all. I don't like the look of them.

    ReplyDelete