Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sinful Colors-Grecian Sun

Hello dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails:
I started out with the blue base, which is from Sinful Colors in Grecian Sun.  Grecian Sun was recently released with the Cast Away collection this Spring.  It is a lovely cyan blue.  I did three coats for these pictures:
Then,  I added some fimo flowers on my pointer and ring fingers.  I bought these from Sally Beauty a while ago, but fimo nail art is much, much, cheaper on Ebay (cut them yourself to save even more!). 
Just be sure to add a thick coat or two of clear polish on top to seal down the edges of the fimo. 

The next day, I took some tape and cut it into strips to make some stripes on the other nails.  I used Sally Hansen's White On to create the stripes.
The stripes aren't as crisp as I would like, and that's probably because I stuck the tape to my skin first before putting it on my nails.  Fail.  Next time, I'm going to try to cut skinnier tape to make smaller stripes.  :)


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment